At Buckalew Frizzell & Crevina, we possess decades of experience in negotiating and drafting a wide variety of contracts for community associations, individuals and businesses, including contracts for large construction and renovation projects, vendor services, management services, engineering services, employment, leases, major real estate acquisitions and development, the purchase and sale of businesses and professional practices, easements, and more.
We understand the critical importance of knowing all the details of your transaction, from the goals you want to achieve and the obligations you are willing to accept, to the risks you should avoid. We will work closely with you and advise you candidly about which contract terms you need, which may expose you to unnecessary liability, and how to make sure that you are not signing up for more, or less, than you bargained for. We will negotiate and draft your contract so that it is clearly written, fully protects your rights and interests, and is legally enforceable. Applying the extensive litigation experience that many of our contract attorneys possess, we will anticipate – and avoid – disputes that can arise from a poorly drafted contract and that can lead to a lawsuit.
Some of the different kinds of contracts we can negotiate, draft, or review for you include:
- Construction and major renovation project contracts
- All Community Association needs and services (property management, “Transition” engineering and accounting, construction and renovation projects, landscaping, snow removal, concierge, security, elevator, employment, irrigation, laundry equipment, parking garage management, and more)
- Real estate contracts
- Indemnification agreements
- Non-compete agreements
- Confidentiality agreements
- Independent contractor agreements
- Engineering services agreements
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Employment contracts
- Sales terms and conditions
- Manufacturing and distribution agreements
- Operating agreements
- Partnership agreements
- Asset sales agreements and asset purchase contracts
- Other business contracts
From our first conversation with you through the signing of the contract, our goal is to provide you with practical legal solutions, efficiency and value, and to protect your interests as fully as possible, while always keeping your short-term and long-term goals in mind. To find out more about our contract services, please email Robert J. Buckalew (email@example.com), Donna Shahrabani (firstname.lastname@example.org), Mary Wynn Seiter (email@example.com), Eric F. Frizzell (firstname.lastname@example.org), or Laura K. Borth (email@example.com) or phone us at 201-612-5200.