Laurie A. Rollins joined Buckalew Frizzell & Crevina LLP as an associate in 2009, and her practice focuses primarily on community association law. Ms. Rollins counsels numerous condominium associations, homeowners associations and cooperatives throughout New Jersey on various matters, including the analysis and interpretation of master deed and by-law provisions, the preparation of governing document amendments and resolutions, and the collection of delinquent assessments.
Ms. Rollins is a 2007 graduate of Pace University School of Law, where she ranked first in her class, and a 2003 Summa Cum Laude graduate of the College of New Jersey. She is admitted to the State Bars of New Jersey and New York. While in law school, Ms. Rollins served as an Articles Editor for the Pace Law Review.
- The College of New Jersey (B.A., summa cum laude, 2003)
- Pace University School of Law (J.D., 2007)
- Pace Law Review – Articles Editor
- New Jersey Bar Association
- Community Associations Institute, New Jersey Chapter
- New Jersey, 2007
- New York, 2008
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey