You have enough to do running your corporation or business – and what you really need is a valued advisor to help counsel you. Between keeping employees positive and focused on the business objectives, to dealing with operational issues, compliance requirements and other opportunities and obstacles, the last thing you need is to be hit with a legal issue you never saw coming. Having strong legal counsel to guide you, so you can avoid unnecessary legal risks and liabilities for your company, is crucial. BFC can be your outside “in-house counsel” to give you advice that is sharp, innovative and practical so that you can devote all your energy towards achieving your business’s goals.
At BFC, we take the time and energy to learn what your company’s business model is, your strategy, products, and services so that we can guide you in a way that allows your firm to achieve its goals while limiting its legal exposure. We take the long view – because we want to be a valuable advisor to you not only now, but for the years to come, as your business grows and expands.
- Counsel your executive team on a variety of legal issues facing your organization
- Assist your board and executives in understanding the corporate operating agreement and by-laws to ensure compliance with those governing documents
- Guide the company in short-term and long-term planning
- Advise you as your business makes major changes, such as expanding your office space, merging or acquiring other businesses, or undertaking significant projects to construct facilities
- Draft and negotiate contracts with vendors and service providers of all kinds
- Educate board members on the scope of their fiduciary duties, and proper corporate governance processes
- Develop employment agreements with key staff, and counsel on the roles of executives and staff
- Advocate for the company in insurance disputes with its insurance carrier
To learn more, please contact Eric Frizzell (firstname.lastname@example.org), David Frizzell, (email@example.com), Donna Shahrabani (firstname.lastname@example.org), Cheryl Siegel (email@example.com), Mary Wynn Seiter (firstname.lastname@example.org), or John Middleton (email@example.com) by email or phone us at 201-612-5200.