Since 1988, Buckalew Frizzell & Crevina LLP (BFC) has been representing a large variety of businesses and individuals, covering a wide range of practice areas including litigation and appeals, contracts, commercial and residential real estate, corporate law, business disputes, land use and zoning, and commercial transactions, among others.
We are also well-known for our broad knowledge and expertise in community association law. We have represented hundreds of condominium associations, homeowners’ associations and cooperatives throughout New Jersey that range in size from sprawling townhome complexes, towering high-rises, and major active adult communities to luxury boutique buildings, garden apartments, and conversions from rental properties. From your first contact with us, you will feel secure knowing that our focus is to achieve your goals promptly and cost-effectively.
- Committed to our clients. We are dedicated to consistently providing every client with the same outstanding level of service in all aspects of our representation.
- Professional. Integrity and ethics are the foundation of everything we do.
- Fierce advocates. We will fight zealously in every arena, from initial negotiations through mediation and the courtroom, to protect your rights and achieve your goals.
- Practical. We understand that you want well-reasoned legal advice and pragmatic solutions that are tailored to your specific needs – and that’s what we deliver.
- Genuinely interested in you. We strive to build long-term relationships with our clients based on mutual trust and understanding. We want to know what’s on your mind and we will always take the time to speak with you about your needs and concerns.
We invite you to explore our website and learn more about us. Please phone us at 201-612-5200 or email us to talk about how we can be of service to you.