For more than 20 years, Buckalew Frizzell & Crevina has been conscientiously serving the needs of small and mid-sized businesses by offering a full spectrum of legal services. Our goal has been simple: to provide the high quality of legal representation that people often associate with much larger law firms, combined with our uncompromising integrity and a commitment to furnish the utmost level of personal service.
We can provide legal services for your business in numerous areas, such as:
- Drafting and negotiating complex contracts
- Real estate acquisitions and development
- Purchases and sales of businesses
- Arbitration and mediation of disputes
- Commercial transactions
- Drafting and reviewing real estate and equipment leases
- Obtaining site plan and subdivision approvals and variances
- Pursuing or defending construction defect claims
- Obtaining easements
- Handling major loan transactions
- Prosecuting and defending appeals
- Employment law issues
To learn more about what we can do for your business, please contact Robert Buckalew, David Frizzell, Donna Shahrabani, Cheryl Siegel or any of our other attorneys by email or by phoning us at 201-612-5200.